We are searching for a Medior-level Frontend developer to build web applications and solutions for our company and its customers. In this role, you will design and create Vue.js applications, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
The team currently consists of several developers spread over several offices in Europe and the USA. We are already working with elements of Agile/Scrum. This will be expanded further in the near future and any input from you is certainly welcome.
You’ll work with the team on projects from domestic and foreign customers. The duration of projects varies from a few weeks to several months. The variety and variation in the work involved is key.
The position as a Medior Frontend Developer offers you the opportunity to work for different clients and that means that no project is the same. Our developers find a lot of challenge and variation in their work. Personal input is strongly encouraged, and the organization also pays a lot of attention to the needs of our employees.
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using latest Frontend Technologies.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with frontend and backend developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Improving projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done.
- Maintaining web-based applications.