Scala EMEA is hiring multiple Customer Success Engineers to provide technical support for Digital Communication Solutions based on Scala technologies.
As primary responsibilities you will:
- Evaluating and diagnosing technical inquiries and/or client project problems (mostly Scala software, hardware and/or configuration related).
- Utilise in-house and 3rd party software toolsets to troubleshoot client reported problems and work closely with the clients to resolve the issues and meet the clients’ needs. Assisting with software configuration modifications, provisioning of new hardware installations, and executing other necessary tasks.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to manage work inventory and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Document client reported problems, including steps taken to reach a resolution, and other relevant information in the company’s central ticketing system.
- Ensure each ticket is properly resolved or has been escalated (when necessary).
- Location: Sittard
Qualifications & Skills
- A Dutch MBO4+ degree in Information and Communications Technology (ICT/IT) or equivalent education is needed for this position – or an equivalent education level (also in countries outside of The Netherlands).
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a customer success role, preferable in a Software Solutions environment.
- Affinity with coding (Python) or software development is a plus, but not mandatory.
- You have experience in working with Windows operating systems.
- Although deep knowledge of networking and server management is not a must, experience in these areas can be beneficial.
- You write and speak the English language fluently - an additional language would be nice (Dutch language skills are NOT a must).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial for this position. You love “the puzzle” and approach it with the mindset of a detective. Analyse, assess, test, exclude, repeat… until you solve the puzzle.
- You are very eager to learn. As Scala has its own digital communication software and unique solutions, existing skillsets that you have are great, yet are unlikely to 100% apply or suffice in your daily tasks. New skillsets will need to be picked up. Your Scala teammates will provide training, guidance and help, but in addition a pro-active curious desire to expand your knowledge and learn will make you excel in your job.
- You can work well within a team as well as work on your own initiative.
- Being able to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague comes naturally to you and you can communicate very well in a professional manner both verbal and written.
- You have outstanding listening, questioning, and triaging skills.
- Flexibility is highly appreciated and you have an excellent work ethic.
- You have a hands-on and “let’s do this together” mentality.